LIANA 'Black' One Piece Swimsuit
- WASHING & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- DELIVERY & RETURNS
- PRODUCT INFO
CLEARANCE ITEM - No returns - Last sizes
The LIANA is a high quality, resort style one piece with a back & neck tie (with gold cord stoppers) for controlled support.
Made from a soft ribbed nylon and fully lined for extra comfort, it has removable padding in the bust area and great coverage.
The neck tie can be worn up to 5 ways to change the style. The behind is cinched to accentuate the bottom and is slightly cheeky. A very flattering style that covers your stomach and accentuates your curves. After swimming, throw on some loose pants or denim shorts and wear to the bar or dinner.
Our swimwear is made to last with chlorine resistant technology and UPF50+ material. To get the longest wear from your swimwear, it is recommended you:
- Hand wash immediately in cold water after swimming to remove chlorine or elements
- If placing in washing machine, do so on a gentle, delicate wash and do not use softener or harsh chemicals
- Use a washing bag to protect your swimwear
- It is recommended not to wash any swimwear in the washing machine with clips/buttons/zips as they will deteriorate faster, so a simple hand wash is preferred
- Wash similar colours together
- Hang your swimwear to dry. Never use the dryer
- Do not dryclean
- Lighter coloured swimwear worn in heavy chlorinated spas will discolour your swimwear
- Sitting on any rough surface (rocks, concrete & bricks) will compromise the quality of your swimwear so take care when sitting on rough areas at the pools/beach
PLIVATI (& SPAVATI) offer FREE standard shipping by courier within Australia (or Aus Post for PO Box & Parcel Collect or regional areas) for all orders over $100.
Standard Shipping to New Zealand is $15 Flat Rate.
Free Australia Post International Shipping is available to International orders (pending location) over $300AUD. (During COVID-19, we will select the best method of shipping to get you your product safely).
Please Note: Taxes & any custom duties (if applicable) that are payable in your country will be at your cost.
COVID is causing some delivery delays. We are doing our best to get your items out ASAP. For more information on deliveries, please click here.
For orders less than $100AUD within Australia, there is a standard flat delivery rate of $8.95AUD. Delivery will be by courier with tracking (it will not be left unattended unless requested) or by Australia Post if couriers are not able to go to your location. *Please note, we are able to deliver to PO Boxes and Parcel Collect through Australia Post however, please allow an additional 24 hours for shipping. A tracking number will be provided.
For Express Shipping within Australia the delivery cost is $15AUD.
We want you to be happy with your swimwear/sleepwear and understand things might not fit quite right, so we do accept exchanges on all full priced items. For more information on our policy, please click here.
All SIZING on this site is based on an Australian Standard Sizing guideline however may differ from size to size.
This is meant as a General Sizing Guide. Certain styles may run smaller or larger than normal, and this is indicated in the individual product descriptions.
If you are in between sizes or you're unsure, we recommend you take the your usual swimwear/underwear size or go up a size (i.e if you are an AUS8 but have a 10D bust you may want to get a 10 depending on how you like the fit). If in doubt, size up, we do offer exchanges on all non final sale items. Please contact us if you're stuck, we are always happy to assist and recommend.
View further size and International size charts here.
- UPF 50+ and Ultra Chlorine Resistant swimwear that holds shape and retention
- Made from ultra soft, luxury feel 82% nylon and 18% spandex fabric
- Custom designed & printed swimwear fabric
- Designed in Australia, ethically made