MAIA 'Fleur' One Piece Swimsuit
The MAIA is a one of a kind, one piece swimsuit made from recycled materials. It has detachable, adjustable straps with gold hardware. Built in support including shelf bra elastic and sewn in light mould padding for extra comfort and stability in the bust.
Modest coverage at the behind.
This design is made from recycled materials which is regenerated from items such as plastic bottles, recycled swimwear material, fishing nets and ocean waste. The material is soft and stretchy and fully lined.
Further Sizing information: This swimsuit fits to size. It is recommended to size up if you have an extra longer torso as the adjustable straps allow a longer fit.
Also available in the 'SELO' print.
Colours and print placement may differ slightly in person.
- UPF 50+ and Ultra Chlorine Resistant swimwear that holds shape and retention.
- Made from eco friendly, recycled materials.
- Composition 80% recycled polyester and 20% spandex.
- Designed in Australia, ethically made.
- Hand wash only, follow the care instructions carefully to keep your swimwear in the best condition longer.
- Our model wears a size 12